Sponge Cakes Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (“we” or “us” in this policy).
At Sponge we take your privacy and data security seriously. The following describes how we collect and process your personal data.
The data we collect
We try to collect only enough personal information to fulfil your order and to monitor the performance and health of our website.
- Your Name
- Your Email Address so we can send confirmation emails
- A contact telephone number if we need to contact you about your order
- Delivery details of the order (recipient’s name, address, delivery instructions)
- Your order history and details of the items purchased
- Any personalised messages or customisation related to your order
- Your password (should you choose to create an account)
- Any correspondence or communication with us.
- NUS Extra Card number (if applicable)
- Norfolk Passport number (if applicable)
You can revoke your consent for collection of this data by clicking here. If you clear your cookies you may need to re-enable this opt-out.
For further privacy protection, we also enable IP anonymisation. For more information about this visit the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en.
If you wish to revoke your consent for this tracking you can visit the following link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings.
You can opt out of our email marketing at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all messages or by getting in contact with us here.
We share only essential items of your personal data with carefully selected service providers in order to process your order. Order particulars will dictate which of these we will send your details to or not. Here is a breakdown of our providers, what personal data we share with them and why:
What information we share: Email address, contents of emails.
Why: To be able to reliably send you order related email.
What information we share: Recipient name, delivery address, email address, mobile phone number (if supplied)
Why: In order to fulfil your order and to send you delivery notifications.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Please contact us here in order to make a request.
This policy was last updated 09/05/2018